Are your children angry, hurt, and confused about your separation or divorce?
A DivorceCare for Kids (DC4K) group is a safe, fun place where your children can learn skills that will help them heal. DC4K groups blend, games, music, stories, videos and discussion to help kids process the divorce and move forward.
Groups meet weekly and are designed for children ages 5-12.
Next class will be offered
in Fall 2017
Download our Child Information Form (Bring completed form to first class).
Session Topics Include:
- What's Happening to My Family?
- God Loves Children in All Kinds of Families
- Facing My Anger
- Journey from Anger to Sadness
- I Am Not Alone
- God's Plan for Me
- Developing New Relationships
- Developing Money Smarts
- It's Not My Fault
- Telling My Parents How I Feel
- Loving My Parents
- Moving On: Growing UP and Closer to God
Watch a promotional video about DC4K
What Is DC4K? (S) from Church Initiative on Vimeo.