To apply, please download, print, and send a completed employment application and a copy of your resume to Bobbie Kelley or drop off at the Church Office Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. or Friday 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Full-Time with Benefits)
- Provide creative direction, graphic design services to help each ministry connect with people in the following areas: Website, Insight Newsletter, Worship Guide, Website content, PowerPoint Content for Sunday Mornings, Brochures, Posters, Tickets, Manuals and other media resources as needed.
- Supervise all advertising efforts in the community such as billboards, mass media and broadcast media.
- Stay current with marketing and communications trends.
- Stay current with applicable software.
- Work with the Executive Pastor and others to draft and propose high-end marketing and promotional strategies.
- Set-up and maintain a workable process for work intake and output. Ensure that requestors are informed and educated with regard to process changes, pricing, etc.
Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Communication or Marketing with 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
Riverland Hills Day School
RHDS Lead 4-Year Old Teacher (Part-Time)
Qualified candidate will have degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education.
Riverland Hills Baptist Church
Attn: Human Resources
201 Lake Murray Blvd.
Irmo, SC 29063