Work With Us
Care. Celebrate. Stretch & Grow.
Striving to glorify God in all we do as we equip and build up the Body of Christ.
Riverland Hills is a multi-generational church and staff that seeks to glorify God in all we do. We care for the church and one another, celebrate often, and we are always stretching to learn and grow.
And he gave the apostles, the prophets, and the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.
Equipping young leaders to serve Christ with integrity and excellence is a high calling. This calling has motivated us to help raise up young leaders in the church. During the summer, Riverland Hills Baptist Church offers college students and recent graduates the opportunity to devote a season of time to spiritual growth and self-discovery through service and study.
Internship Dates: May 26 – August 2, 2024
Application Period: February 1 – February 29, 2024*
* A rolling deadline is in place until positions are filled or the ministry leader makes a call to delete the position for the summer.
Summer 2024 Available Internships:
- Student Ministry Intern
- RH Kids Ministry Intern
- Missions Intern
- Traditional Worship Intern
- Modern Worship Intern
The Student Ministry Girl’s Associate is a part-time position who serves alongside of the Student Pastor assisting with the 6th-12th grade Student Ministry, specifically and intentionally working with female students helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Intentionally build relationships with female students.
- Assist in organizing events, retreats, and mission trips.
- Consistently walk students through the process of discipleship and leadership development.
- Collaborate with the Student Pastor to plan and promote upcoming events for girls.
- Pursue community outreach and evangelism within the local High School and Middle School population.
- Speak truth within the lives of female students exercising sensitivity and confidentiality.
Passionate heart for the Lord and love for female students. Models a Godly lifestyle through prayer, evangelism, and discipleship. Fully in agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message 2000. Clear calling to student ministry. Experience with student ministry preferred. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Five or more years of contemporary praise and worship band experience, light administration, studio recording/ editing experience is preferred.
- Provide creative and administrative support for the Worship Pastor on a weekly basis including Sunday worship and special events.
- Integrate technology into Sunday services as needed/or requested by the Worship Pastor.
- Serve as a liaison between the Worship Pastor and Technical Director on Sunday mornings to ensure the integrity of the worship experience.
- Assist the Worship Pastor in recruiting, training, and unifying team members.
- Assist in the purchase and maintenance of the modern worship materials, supplies, instruments, technology and other equipment.
- Research, develop and introduce new music at the request of the Worship Pastor.
- Preferred candidates will feel called to ministry, specifically traditional style of Worship.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following disciplines; vocal performance, instrumental performance or audio production.
- Seminary student – preferred
- Will work alongside of the Traditional Worship Pastor, paid staff, and volunteers in leading Worship on Sundays.
- Ability to work Sundays and Wednesdays required.
Riverland Hills Day school is looking for assistant teachers for our 2023/2024 school year.
Do you love children, have a degree or experience in Early Childhood Education? Come join our family of teachers who love teaching children new and exciting things. Teachers who love supporting parents, and partnering with them as their child develops physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
If interested, please send resume to Bobbie@riverlandhills.org or call (803) 753.6978.