Work With Us
Care. Celebrate. Stretch & Grow.
Striving to glorify God in all we do as we equip and build up the Body of Christ.
Riverland Hills is a multi-generational church and staff that seeks to glorify God in all we do. We care for the church and one another, celebrate often, and we are always stretching to learn and grow.
And he gave the apostles, the prophets, and the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.
Five or more years of contemporary praise and worship band experience, light administration, studio recording/ editing experience is preferred.
- Provide creative and administrative support for the Worship Pastor on a weekly basis including Sunday worship and special events.
- Integrate technology into Sunday services as needed/or requested by the Worship Pastor.
- Serve as a liaison between the Worship Pastor and Technical Director on Sunday mornings to ensure the integrity of the worship experience.
- Assist the Worship Pastor in recruiting, training, and unifying team members.
- Assist in the purchase and maintenance of the modern worship materials, supplies, instruments, technology and other equipment.
- Research, develop and introduce new music at the request of the Worship Pastor.
- Preferred candidates will feel called to ministry, specifically traditional style of Worship.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following disciplines; vocal performance, instrumental performance or audio production.
- Seminary student – preferred
- Will work alongside of the Traditional Worship Pastor, paid staff, and volunteers in leading Worship on Sundays.
- Ability to work Sundays and Wednesdays required.
Riverland Hills Day school is looking for assistant teachers for our 2023/2024 school year.
Do you love children, have a degree or experience in Early Childhood Education? Come join our family of teachers who love teaching children new and exciting things. Teachers who love supporting parents, and partnering with them as their child develops physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
If interested, please send resume to Bobbie@riverlandhills.org or call (803) 753.6978.